Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 1 ~ National Signing Day!

On February 1st I took the morning off of work to go out to my nephew's school. He is a senior this year and will be heading off to college in the fall. National Signing Day is the day that all the seniors that have been recruited to play sports (or cheerleading in college) sign on the dotted line committing to play for said college.

My nephew AJ was one of these seniors. He will be heading off to the University of New Hampshire in the fall to play Division 1 Soccer for them. Such an exciting day for him and our family. I am so incredibly proud of him. Here are a few photos from that morning....

AJ giving his speech before the signing.

The signing.

My sister, Kelly, AJ and my BIL Dave

AJ and his older sister Lexie. {older, yet shorter :) }

Being unable to have children of my own, these two kids {not so much kids anymore} have been and will continue to be the lights of my life. Love them.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And what a very nice looking family you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your nephew. I can read your pride from this post. :D

    ReplyDelete